London-Elgin-Middlesex 5th Annual O.P.P Det. Sgt. Dean Morrissey Memorial Golf Tournament
Friday, August 9th 2013
Forest City National Golf Club 16540 Robin’s Hill Road, London, ON N5V 5C3
Golf Package: $125.00 per golfer
Registration at 11:00 AM
Scramble at 12:30PM
London-Elgin-Middlesex Crime Stoppers is proud to hold on Friday, August 9th our 5th Annual O.P.P. Det. Sgt. Dean Morrissey Memorial Golf Tournament at Forest City National Golf Club. Forest City National Golf Club is rated the #1 Public course in Southwestern Ontario, #12 in Canada and have 4.5 star Golf Digest rating. Forest City National Golf Club is a 18 hole championship golf course is nestled on 275 picturesque acres hugging the southeast shore of Fanshawe Lake. Each hole ribbons its way through pine forest and around small ravines with the contour terrain providing panoramic vistas of the lake. Bent grass tees, fairways and greens, together with bluegrass rough and tall fescue in natural will challenge your game.
In every aspect, Forest City National Golf Club directs emphasis towards high quality and attentive customer service to guarantee a truly memorable 3rd Annual O.P.P. Det. Sgt. Dean Morrissey Memorial Golf Tournament experience.
2013 Golf Package Includes:
- 18 holes of golf on a championship course – listed in the top 12 public courses in Canada, the only 4.5 star rated course by Golf digest in Southwestern Ontario and rated 7th on the Best Value in Canada list
- Uplink GPS System Electric Golf Cart Included, 2 Golfers per cart
- Driving range, Practice putting and Chipping greens
- Full Guest Greeting Service
- Complimentary Range Balls
- Hot Lunch & Served Dinner
This wonderful event is limited to 144 players, and is expected to fill up early!
Registration will not be considered complete until paid in full
Submit payment by cheque or money order
Come to have fun!
Please follow and like us: